Custom Content Management System (CMS)
Be it through a customized interface which helps to seamlessly publish any data from one’s CMS, such as Oracle, Documentum, Microsoft SharePoint, Vignette, etc easily on the Internet or via an integrated framework which uses Open Source CMS Frameworks (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress), SEORank provides custom CMS solutions in India as well as abroad which enables clients across the globe to create, manage and update the overall web content easily and efficiently.
The interfaces and frameworks from SEORank are so designed and leveraged by us that technical understanding is not essentially needed to manage the overall content. It is absolutely true that a professional who has basic Word formatting skills can be able to make changes to the CMS.
The end users can easily add and edit new content in different categories, news items, product images, etc. and can also create an increasing number of content pages to the Custom CMS Interfaces. Advanced search components are provided to the client which helps in searching across multiple document formats including HTML, Plain Text, XML, PDF etc; along with support for a plethora of platforms such as ASP, PHP, .NET Java, Microsoft C#; and also databases of My-SQL, SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle, etc.
Our general service specifications:
- Standards template (CSS Driven) W3C (World Wide Web consortium) compliant
- Advanced Web Based Administration and Web-based WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) Editor
- Complete Online Store Setup
- Facility of creating unlimited sections and categories along with nested categories and multilingual support
- User & Group Management Features for allocating various restrictions and privileges
- Facility to manage media items (images, video etc.)
- Time-bound scheduler to execute periodic activities without manual interference without being necessary
- Additional components like news section, polls, surveys, link directories as enhanced functionality
- Reporting measures for gauging popularity
- Content Caching
- Search Engine Friendly URL's
- Extensive "Meta Data" support to classify complex content
- Cross website syndication with the help of RSS technology.
Click Here To Get Free Quotation For Your Custom CMS.